- Patrick Mahomes, KC – Remember the 50 TD passes in 2018? He’s still that guy.
- Russell Wilson, SEA – Only QB with 30+ TD passes in each of last 3 seasons.
- Lamar Jackson, BAL – In 2019, 1st with 36 TD passes. 28th with 208.5 pass ypg.
- Dak Prescott, DAL – Could match 2019 numbers – best of his career.
- Drew Brees, NO – Sure he’s 41. And he had 22 TDs in final 7G of ’19. Wow.
- Kyler Murray, AZ – 13 of 20 TD passes as rook in final 8G. And now has Hopkins!
- Aaron Rodgers, GB – At 36 should put up big fantasy numbers. Be patient Jordan Love.
- DeShaun Watson, HOU – Sacked 106 times in the last two seasons. And now no Hopkins.
- Matt Ryan, ATL – Has missed only 3 games in 12 seasons, and still produces.
- Matthew Stafford, DET – Only 8 games in 2019, 19 TD and 2nd NFL 312 ypg. If healthy…
- Tom Brady, TBAY – TB in TB. With Evans and Godwin, should produce at age 43.
- Carson Wentz, PHI – Healthy, and thus, productive in 2019. 2020? Stay tuned.
- Kirk Cousins, MIN – Perhaps most under-appreciated QB in the game. Produces.
- Jared Goff, LAR – 32 TD passes in ’18, 22 in ’19. Remain calm! All is well!!! Right?
- Josh Allen, BUF – Huge arm talent if aim doesn’t count.17 rush TD in 1st 2 seasons.
- Baker Mayfield, CLE – Goes into 3rd season with 4th head coach. Yikes. Big year.
- Ben Roethlisberger, PIT – Age 38. Elbow surgery to re-attach tendons. Not a good combo.
- Cam Newton, NE – Other than Brady in Tampa, the most interesting QB story of ‘20.
- Daniel Jones, NYG – Should build on 24 TD and 3,000+ passing yards. Should.
- Jimmy Garoppolo, SF – Shanahan’s offense runs the ball so well. Hurts Jimmy’s upside.
- Philip Rivers, IND – Throwing motion – uglier than ever. Results – still fairly solid.
- Ryan Tannehill, TEN – Will the real Ryan Tannehill please stand up?!?!?
- Sam Darnold, NYJ – Funny feeling that Darnold and Gase click. If so, Sam thrives.
- Derek Carr, LV – Marcus Mariota, huh? Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- Joe Burrow, CIN – Could be good as rookie. Lots of offensive talent in Cincy.
- Teddy Bridgewater, CAR – Would love to have him higher, but 38 TD in 44 career games.
- Gardner Minshew, JAX – May be the long lost, missing member of the Partridge Family.
- Drew Lock, DEN – Is he the long-term answer in Denver? We’ll get back to you.
- Dwayne Haskins, WAS – Starting for Washington better than sitting elsewhere.
- Tyrod Taylor, LAC – Good guy. Solid QB. If he’s your starter, you really messed up.
- Tua Tagovailoa, MIA – Has to start ahead of Fitzpatrick, right? Please, say right!
- Justin Herbert, LAC – See Tyrod Taylor. Only a matter of when.
- Nick Foles, CHI – Knows how to seize a moment. Can he seize a starting job?
- Mitchell Trubisky, CHI – 6 TD passes in Week 4. Five in final five games. Hhhmmm.
- Andy Dalton, DAL – Dak’s back-up for now. A year from now, starting somewhere.
- Jameis Winston, NO – Leads NFL in passing yards and can’t start for anyone? Ouch.
- Marcus Mariota, LV – If he becomes the starter under any circumstances, look out.
- Jarrett Stidham, NE – Have a funny feeling about Stidham. So does Belichick. Next year?
- Joe Flacco, DEN – He’s no Case Keenum.
- Case Keenum, CLE – He’s no Joe Flacco,
- Ryan Fitzpatrick, MIA – Eight teams. One beard. Harvard. What a book it will be.
- Josh Rosen, MIA – No way this guy is a bust. Right situation will be huge. Well…
- Taysom Hill, NO – Not buying it. Not buy it at all.