- Michael Thomas, NO – NFL record 149 catches in ’19. 7th best all-time 1,725 rec yds
- Kenny Golladay, DET – 7 of NFL best 11 rec TDs in 1st 8 games with Stafford at Q
- Davante Adams, GB – Missed 4 games in ’19. Only 5 TD after 10+ in 3 straight seasons
- DeAndre Hopkins, ARI – Yards per catch has dropped 3 straight seasons to 11.2 in ‘19
- Tyreek Hill, KC – 12 games in ’19, only 2 with 80+ rec yds, but still very scary
- Julio Jones, ATL – Oddly, 10+ TDs only once in 9 seasons. Occasional huge games.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT – As long as Big Ben is back, JuJu will be too. Only 23.
- Amari Cooper, DAL – First full-season in Dallas was best of career, and will build on it.
- Cooper Kupp, LAR – Beware? No more than 65 yards in last 7 games of ‘19
- Mike Evans, TB – 1,000+ yds in all 6 seasons, and should make it 7.
- Chris Godwin, TB – Better each season, but now even more competition for catches
- A.J. Brown, TEN – Hard-pressed to improve #s of great rookie season, but could
- Calvin Ridley, ATL – 17 Tds in 1st 2 seasons. Ready to surpass Julio in ATL?
- Odell Beckham, CLE – Will core muscle surgery bring back Odell of old? Only 4 TD in ‘19
- Keenan Allen, LAC – 3 straight 1,000+ yard, 6 TD seasons. But no Philip Rivers.
- Adam Thielen, MIN – Diggs is gone. Doesn’t mean Thielen becomes Lance Alworth.
- DJ Chark, JAX – Ready to explode. Jaguars QB situation could get in the way
- Stefon Diggs, BUF – If Josh Allen gets it in his zip code, Diggs will catch it.
- Allen Robinson, CHI – Career high 98 catches in ’19, with 1,147 yards. Topped out?
- Jarvis Landry, CLE – 5-time Pro Bowler. Don’t worry. No one else knows that either.
- DeVante Parker, MIA – 1,202 yds and 9 TD in ’19. Finally figure it out, or a fluke?
- Mike Williams, LAC – 1,001 yards on 49 catches in ’19. 20.4 ypc. He’s ready to go.
- Tyler Lockett, SEA – Reached 1,000 yards for first time in ’19. Can he do it again?
- D.J. Moore, CAR – Lots of yards, not many TDs. Will Matt Ruhle as HC change that?
- DK Metcalf, SEA – May be most intriguing of WRs with initials for first name
- Courtland Sutton, DEN – Would be much higher if Broncos hadn’t drafted Jerry Jeudy
- A.J. Green, CIN – DNP in ’19. 9 games in ’18. Age 32. Does A.J. still have it?
- T.Y. Hilton, IND – Will Philip Rivers help or hurt? 1,000+ yards in 5 of last 7 seasons
- Brandin Cooks, HOU – Texans 4th team in 5 years. Should tell us something, but what?
- Terry McLaurin, WAS – Surprising as rookie – 7 TD. Disappointing 2nd season? Maybe.
- Robert Woods, LAR – 2 straight 1,000 yard seas, but never more than 6 TDs – 2 in’19
- Marquise Brown, BAL – Very nice rookie season. Imagine if bigger than 5’9, 170.
- Julian Edelman, NE – Better in real football than in fantasy football
- Mecole Hardman, KC – 20.7 yards per catch, 6 TD on 26 catches in ‘19. Be patient.
- Anthony Miller, CHI – Like to look smarter than everyone else? Draft Anthony.
- James Washington, PIT – Need a late-round lottery pick? 2018 2nd round pick is your guy.
- Sammy Watkins, KC – Was supposed to be a beast. Instead, he’s just pretty good.
- Darius Slayton, NYG – 8 TD in 14 games as rookie. Not bad for 5th round pick.
- Marvin Jones, DET – 9 TD in 2 of last 3 seasons. So there’s that.
- John Brown, BUF – Adding Diggs may actually help. Sure fun to watch.
- DeSean Jackson, PHI – Yes, he’s still playing. Means he’ll still be producing.
- Deebo Samuel, SF – Would love to put Deebo way up there, but can’t just yet.
- Tyler Boyd, CIN – Bengals terrific WR depth keeps his value down. Too bad.
- Michael Gallup, DAL – Still twitching from the Cowboys drafting of CeeDee Lamb
- Preston Williams, MIA – ACL injury got in the way of a great story. Could be fun.
- Corey Davis, TEN – To quote Judge Smails, “Well… we’re waiting!”
- Will Fuller, HOU – Missed 5, 9 and 6 games in last 3 seasons. But when healthy…
- Emmanuel Sanders, NO – Reliable veteran now in great offense. You could do a lot worse.
- Robby Anderson, CAR – Has real ability. Needs right offense/opportunity. May get both.
- Steven Sims, WAS – Is there are less exciting fantasy team than Washington?
- Jerry Jeudy, DEN – Should get big opportunity from Day 1 in Denver.
- Justin Jefferson, MIN – Vikings offense is pretty slick, and Diggs targets need replaced.
- Jalen Reagor, PHI – Pick best rookie WR and win an all-expense paid trip to Topeka
- Diontae Johnson, PIT – Can’t buy in just yet, but interesting.
- CeeDee Lamb, DAL – Amari Cooper? Michael Gallup? Now CeeDee? Congrats Jerry.
- Henry Ruggs III, LV – Somewhere in a fabulous sweat suit, Al Davis is smiling.
- N’Keal Harry, NE – Pats’ cutting Sanu is opportunity, and maybe warning
- Michael Pittman, IND – See Jalen Reagor.
- Allen Lazard, GB – Just because Rodgers loves him doesn’t mean you should too.
- Sterling Shephard, NYG – 3rd year WR breakouts – sure. But 5th year? Don’t bank on it.
- Christian Kirk, ARI – Did you hear? De’Andre Hopkins is now a Cardinal. Swell.
- Josh Reynolds, LAR – No Brandin Cooks should mean more opportunity.
- Randall Cobb, HOU – He was terrific in that State Farm commercial with Aaron.
- Equanimeous St. Brown, GB – “I’ll have best name in the NFL for $600 Alex.”
- Alshon Jeffery, PHI
- Breshad Perriman, NYJ – Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice…
- Golden Tate, NYG
- Laviska Shenault Jr., JAX
- Brandon Aiyuk, SF
- Golden Tate, NYG
- Curtis Samuel, CAR
- Denzel Mims, NYJ
- Parris Campbell, IND
- Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
- Danny Amendola, DET
- Tajae Sharpe, MIN
- Tee Higgins, CIN
- Hunter Renfroe, LV
- Jamison Crowder, NYJ
Everyone else, All teams – Every year, a WR no one expects much out of becomes a stallion. Good luck finding him. Hope we can help.